Medora Musical, Pitchfork Steak Fondue, Lodging, and more! This package starts at just $244.80 for two!
Camp along the Little Missouri River, with the whisper of the Cottonwoods to lull you to sleep.
Conveniently located on the west side of Medora, next to the "Big Buffalo Waterslide" at the Family Fun Center the Medora Campground is the perfect place to set up your basecamp for adventure in the Badlands.
- The Medora Campground includes 150 campsites of varying sizes.
- You can choose between our hook-up spaces or our primative camping area, whichver makes your Medora experience perfect.
- Campers have access to bathroom and shower facilities
- RV waste station
- Playground for the kids
- And a new General Store with many of the provisions you might need -- plus a laundry facility to help clean up your gear after a day in the Badlands.
|50 amp Full Hookup - Water/Electric/Sewer||$42.00||Reserve|
|30 amp Full Hookup - Water/Electric/Sewer||$37.00||Reserve|
|20 amp Full or Water/Electric only||$27.00||Reserve|
|Primitive RV or Tent||$22.00||Reserve|
Add some play to your stay!
Turn your lodging reservation into a true Medora experience. Click here to see our Medora Campground Packages!
There are also several cabin options available for rent at the Medora Campground.
Please make reservations by calling 1-800-MEDORA-1
- 20 L AMP FULL
- 20 S AMP SHORT
- 20 W/E AMP
- 30 L AMP FULL
- 30 AMP SHORT
- 30 SE/W
- 30 LE/W
- 50 AMP FULL
- 50 AMP SHORT
- Open for 2017 reservations!
- Reservations can be made at MEDORA.COM or by calling 1-800-MEDORA-1